Advertise on BikeCandO.com
Thousands of cyclists and hikers per month use bikeCandO.com/bikeGAP.com to plan their trips along the C&O Canal and Great Allegheny Passage.
Get your message out to them while they are planning their trips.
Web ad pricing is much more affordable than print advertising, and the results are more measurable.
If you don't already have artwork for your ad, we can design an ad for you
-- to your specification and satisfaction -- at no extra charge.
Pricing varies by web page, based on typical traffic volumes for each page.
There are five levels of pricing, as shown below.
: Purchase a second ad, and the lower-priced ad is 25% off.
For a third ad, the lowest-priced ad is 50% off.
Your ad will appear in the left or right panel, like the sample ad to the left.
First Tier pricing – web pages averaging over 25,000 views per year
Second Tier pricing – web pages averaging over 10,000 views per year
Third Tier pricing – web pages averaging over 2,000 views per year
Fourth Tier pricing – web pages averaging over 1,000 views per year
- Berkeley Springs page – 1,135 annual page views
- Boston page – 1,192 annual page views
- Confluence page – 1,778 annual page views
- Connellsville page – 1,427 annual page views
- Georgetown page – 1,314 annual page views
- Hancock page – 2,062 annual page views
- Little Orleans page – 1,416 annual page views
- Meyersdale page – 1,523 annual page views
- Ohiopyle page – 1,381 annual page views
- Paw Paw page – 1,565 annual page views
- Point of Rocks page – 1,687 annual page views
- Poolesville page – 1,590 annual page views
- Potomac page – 1,313 annual page views
- Rockwood page – 1,315 annual page views
- Sharpsburg page – 1,105 annual page views
- West Newton page – 1,101 annual page views
- Williamsport page – 1,761 annual page views
Fifth Tier pricing – all other web pages
Includes all other town pages, events page, and any other web pages that are not listed above.
All page view counts are based on Google Analytics, as measured between 01/01/20121 and 12/31/2021.
Maximum ad size is 200 pixels wide by 400 pixels high, and under 50KB in size.
BikeCandO.com may reject any ads that it deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion.
And remember, we'll design an ad for you if you need one, at no extra charge.
For more information, please contact Ray Scott at 314-255-7949 or